top of page
This Move forward and take your Surf into the next level
Before to inquire about our surf coaching program please read this simple questions, if your answers are positive then this is what you have been looking for:
- Are you tire to make the same mistakes each time you drop or ride your wave?
- Your mind and body say yes to try that power cutback or smooth hang ten but your skills don't?
- Will you be able to try new things if this means to step back on time?
- Does that perfect wave in your memory is not that perfect when you watch it on video?-
- Duck-dive and turtle roll save lives, do you know how and when to use them?
LEVELS OF SURFING
Please be honest and help us in helping you I Judge yourself or ask for help to your best surf friends.
I surf occasionally just on my line up manly white water, I would like to improve my surf skills.
I surf frequently, could handle different wave sizes and some light currents, learning to read & ride green face of the waves, still need some assistance.
I can catch my own waves without assistance but still struggling @ turning & timing into green face. Reading the wave if right or left is my weakness.
I start to understand better the ocean, breaks and currents, can ride and read well but need some tips to improve.
I surf very frequently, I know how to turn up and down in the waves, looking for better style and | rad maneuvers. Pretty comfortable in almost any condition.
Almost what I do for living, really enjoy 8-10ft waves, get into barrels, looking for next level I can adapt very fast to conditions, can ride longboards, shortboards, fish, etc., even some SUP surfing.
I surf a bunch, carving, late drops, re-entry, exit and hi performance, some airs and great style.
I'm a pro surfer, what I do for a living.
I ride giants, I am not afraid of waves up to 20 ft height, and can surf anything.
bottom of page